Please note we will be offering after-school activities for Kindergarten students during the second semester. The purpose of these sessions are to expose students to a variety of activities in various domains which will assist them in making decisions for Grade 1, when they can participate in the program for up to five days a week. There is no fee for enrolling in any of these activities.
Please note the following logistical details:
Participation is voluntary but requires signing-up on the link below for your child to join. We are able to accommodate all Kindergarten students:
- Kindergarten activities take place on a Wednesday from 2:15pm to 3:10pm.
- Activities take place every Wednesday from January 16 until May 29, 2019.
- Students rotate through different activities. Each group spends two or three weeks in an activity:
o Music & Movements
o Pre-martial Arts
o Wall Climbing
- Students are collected from the Kindergarten area at 2:15pm and escorted to venues.
- Students will be accompanied by an ISM teaching assistant
- Bus riders will be accompanied to the bus area. Those being picked up by parents or drivers will be brought to the Kindergarten area at 3:10pm.
- Students are grouped across classes, to facilitate an expansion of social opportunities. Students do keep a number of class peers in their group to support this.